Coat Trends Autumn/Winter 2013

Wednesday, October 9


Belted Wrap Coats - This is my favorite coat trend this fall! I was wearing one like these already last fall.  >Check it out!<

 Zara - 129 €               //         Forever 21 -  46,75 €           //      Zara - 119 €   






Houndstooth - A trend I'm not yet really friendly with, I think you need a bit of courage to wear this pattern. 

Forever 21 - 31,75 €           //            Zara - 129 €               //        Mango - 89,99 €






Pastel Colors - I wil definitely buy one like these. I really really like the right one from Romwe.  

Zara - 199 €         //               Romwe - 47,99 $           //    Romwe - 66,99 $




I submitted this post to the IFB Project #116


xo Mary

3 comments:

  1. These coats are to die for. Especially the one from ZARA is beautiful :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the tan Forever 21 wrap coat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those coats! I'm also loving the ultra-chic uptown girl look. There's a video about it on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NU0OZzyObU and I'm looking forward to rocking my new wardrobe this fall!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

micropolis. All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger