Ich liebe diese Farbe, ihr könnt euch also sicher sein, dass ich bald ein Outfit in dieser Farbe posten werde, gerade jetzt wo der Ton-in-Ton Look angesagt ist ;)
I'm obsessed with that color!! You can be sure that soon there will be an outfit post where I will wear these colors ;) And you must know tonal color looks are the latest trend !











<3 the burgundy stuff dear
ReplyDeletex the cookies
samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com
Hey girl!!!
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog and like it a lot!
What do you think about following each other? Pese let me know or if you want - feel free to follow me (GFC, Bloglovin, FB page) and I'll follow back on all your social networks!
xoxo
Stacy
http://tastyrumors.blogspot.com/
die farben sind wunderschön.
ReplyDeleteecht toll :)
<3
sehr cooler blog! bin deine neue leserin! :)
ReplyDelete<3
http://alinaswonderland.blogspot.de/
die farbe ist so toll :)
ReplyDeletex
http://worryaboutitlaterr.blogspot.com
Sehr hübsche Sachen, gefällt mir richtig gut!
ReplyDeletehttp://vanillastraumfabrik.blogspot.de/